Monday, December 29, 2008

Typical Man!

I walked into my kitchen this evening to find this mess. And this is a typical man, right here. Swimsuit magazine? Check. One sock on, one sock off? Check. Pizza coupons? Check. He has all the necessary requirements to be a man - except the remote. Though I'm sure that's within arm's reach as well.
He was having quite a good time tearing apart the magazine.
And checking out his dinner options.

Apparently he's not too fond of this year's styles. Though I think he has a crush on the lady on page 18.
However, when I asked him to clean up?

He happily obliged. NOT your typical man.
Here you go, mama!

So I told him I refuse to be the middle man, and pulled out the trash can. And made him clean up his own mess.

Piece.....
by.......
piece.

And he did a fine job.
Down to the last itty, bitty piece of paper.
What a good boy!!!

But.
Then he pulled this move on me.
I'm all done mama, can you make me dinner now?
Typical man.

1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

That's soooo cute! Well, at least he's saving some money asking you to make it instead of asking for that pizza! LOL