Monday, December 15, 2008

How to Annoy Me

Talk to me while I'm on the phone with someone else.
Because the phone being held up to my ear, and my talking, apparently isn't obvious enough to point out: I'M BUSY.
My husband is soooo guilty of this. We can not say two words to each other for 30 minutes leading up to the phone call, but as soon as I get on that phone, he's following me around chatting at me while I'm attempting a conversation with someone else. He feels the need to comment on what I'm saying, respond, as though I'm actually speaking to HIM, and continuously ask who it is I'm talking to.
Drives.me.NUTS.

3 comments:

Lo said...

hahahaha oh man my mom was just bitching about this SAME THING about my dad!!!! when we're on the phone w/each other and we really get goin', my dad will laugh when she says something funny, or answer a question she asks me, or just plain ol' give advice.

drives. her. frackin'. NUTSO. at least three times while we're talking i'll hear her muzzle the receiver and go, 'GEORGE, i am TALKING HERE. go away.' heh.

i, however? am guilty of it as well w/my spouse... never fails, i ALWAYS have something DIRE to tell him as soon as that damn phone rings. doncha love marriage? ;)

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Oh great...it's a man thing. I am screwed now. My fiance does the same thing!

CreativeMish said...

This little puppy cracks me up! I love the cute little face!!