Friday, December 12, 2008

Jennifer Needs...........

I got this idea from a couple other blogs I read.


Type your name into the Google search bar and then needs: "your name needs" and then post the 10 things you need!

Jennifer needs: a smack daddy (really, I don't)

Jennifer needs: to play by the rules (I try, most of the time)

Jennifer needs: to give birth in the next week (hell no I don't!!)

Jennifer needs: help!

Jennifer needs: a mortician (again, no, I don't)

Jennifer needs: to lose some weight (awwww, that was just mean!)

Jennifer needs: your support! (always appreciated)

Jennifer needs: a home (we sure do - one that we OWN)

Jennifer needs: to take a maternity leave (ok, we have covered this....is this an omen?!)

Jennifer needs: a tech makeover (I just don't understand this one)

No comments: