Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Day, in a newfound tradition, is spent at our house with Eric's family. It worked out really well last year, so we decided to try it again this year. I think it's awesome. We don't have to pack up all of Carter's Christmas presents and when he's ready for a nap, he can sleep in his own crib. It works out well, in my opinion.
So, Eric's mom, step-dad, sisters, and dad came over yesterday and we had a great time!

Carter and his Aunt Ashley.


Carter and Grandma Michelle. Carter and Aunt Ashley playing with the Car!
Carter and his Aunt Janelle.
My husband and his new girlfriend, the PS3 and Guitar Hero. 'Nuff said.

Carter and Grandma Michelle reading one of the MANY books he received.

I have no clue why he is making this face but it totally cracks me up!
As does this one. Playing with the Aquadoodle.
Aunt Ashley and Carter heading out to play in the snow!
Drawing with Dada
Tackling the ever-patient dog.

And playing peek-a-boo!

I see you!
Wii, anyone?


3 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Know what'll piss the Hubby off more? Learn to play the guitar hero a million times better than him! LOL. I got Ross Guitar Hero III for Xbox 360 and he doesn't even play anymore. All because I finished it all on easy. What a baby. LOL

Barbara said...

Jen,
Looks like you had a very festive Christmas. Smiles. B

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

ur blessed...and so is your fam for having YOU!!!