Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How to Annoy Me

Deliver POOR customer service.

Because nothing makes me feel better about shopping at your store than to know you could care less about your job.

I was in the mall this afternoon and walked up to the register. The entire stock of store employees ranged from 18-22 year olds. GREAT. Because they are known for focusing. So I had the register dude my item. He is busy with three other dudes, talking about their cell phones, talking about other people's cell phones, etc. I'm sorry to be all selfish, but I AM the customer and I feel I deserve some undivided attention while I am standing at the register. I don't need to snap my fingers and say "ok little boys, can we focus for the next 28 seconds? Because that's really all it will take. And then you can continue on with your conversation about phones and hair dye." (they were quite emo)

I didn't realize giving the customer some quality service was so overrated these days.

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Amen Sista!

CreativeMish said...

That drives me crazy when they're busy laughing and chatting with their co-workers at the same time they're helping me!