Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Party: Part Two

We had a Christmas Party/White Elephant Gift Exchange with my dad's side of the family last night. The BSU game was also playing, but we won't even go there. We had a great time - there was lots of delicious food and it was nice to catch up with family.


Carter and his girlfriend, Tracy. They have a thing.


He was not thrilled to have the bow around his neck.


Checking out a gift with Grandma.


Tossing around a golf ball with dada - because that's safe and all!

My brother, Dana, and his girlfriend, Tracy. So cute!

Getting into presents at other people's houses too! I swear, I did not teach him this behavior.


Playing wonderful music with dada. Cute!!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

That looks like it was super fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Carter looks so much like his Grandma in that picture. I'm jealous. LOL