Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent with my mom's side of the family - as has been tradition since I was a wee child. We start off with just the immediate family - my parents, my brother, Eric, Carter, and me..........and the dogs.
We started off the day sledding with Papa.....Carter loves his sled!

Then we let the dogs get to know each other. They played extremely well together!

Then we chilled with Papa in his new chair.

And insisted that Grandma show us her mini tree.

And then we helped pass out gifts.

Even though it was a trick, because all he wanted to do was sit/stand on the boxes!
We took a cute picture with Dada.
And then we started opening presents. He was really cute - he would tear off one strip of paper and then hand it to you. It was a long process.....but cute nonetheless.


But, he went back to his one, true passion. Those dang boxes.
Nothing excites him more. Not even food.
Awwwww
And of course, we couldn't have a holiday without a picture with my boys!

No comments: