Thursday, April 30, 2009

Movie Review: Bride Wars

I'm not sure how I feel about this movie. It was obviously extremely predictable, like most movies of this nature. And to be totally petty, I hated Kate Hudson's hair and it distracted me the entire movie. I hated her bangs. I actually enjoyed Anne Hathaway.....though her teeth distract me. I told you - it's petty today. Anyway, it was a cute movie and every girl who has been a bride will appreciate the humor in this movie. But it was a good movie with a good story and a good ending.

4 comments:

Lo said...

yeah, i dunno... it was entertaining, but in the end i was like meh. whatev. anne hathaway actually dissapointed me- she can do so much better than that! agreed, bangs too long, horse teeth = eep.

Perfectly Unperfect said...

I haven't seen this movie yet, it is patiently waiting for me to watch it tonight...I got it from Netflix yesterday.

I know you are not a Anne Hathaway fan, but for those people who are....do not, I REPEAT, do not waste your time watching Rachel Gets Married.

It was horrible. I watched more of it than I should. I watched almost all of it, and then I turned it off.

I should have turned it off in the first ten minutes. It.was.that.BAD.

Itskellerific said...

"Mother F!"

Jenn said...

LOL Wendie! I DID laugh when she said that and I have considered starting to use it. ;)