Sunday, April 19, 2009

Even MORE Bubbles!!

We had to upgrade our bottle of bubbles. The one from the Easter hunt at daycare quickly ran out. So we went off in search of bigger bottle with a better wand. The old wand only had one ring, and we wanted one with several rings to maximize the bubble experience for all. And there were seriously like 5 gallon jugs of bubbles!! Which were still super cheap....but I'll be honest with ya, I'm not going to lug around that thing just to blow bubbles. So we opted for a smaller container, with a wand with 4 rings. Oh yes....we have moved up in the world.
So I passed off the camera to the hubby and I started my stint as a bubble blower. And let me tell ya, this new wand? I can blow bubbles until I run OUT.OF.AIR. It's fantastic! Our entire yard was filled and Carter was having a BALL.

He likes when they pop on his head. Makes him giggle like a little girl!

Even the dog and cat were getting into it!!!

Though the cat was even more into it than Carter! I caught her a couple times leaping through the air.

Bubbles are definitely a hit with the entire family.

3 comments:

Lo said...

omgoodNESS can i come over? like right now? for a bubble party? bc this? is totally up my alley. i am SO going to walmart for bubbles tomorrow!!!!

....and no. i do not have a child, as we both know. still. can i act like one? please? :)

♥Jacqueline said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Awesome!

Adorned with Lace said...

how fun!! this pictures are so cute. Such a simple way to entertain a child:)