Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Fact #59

I'm a locker.


I lock everything. All the time. My house, my doors, my car, my windows, my phone, etc. If it can be locked, it WILL be locked. It drives me nuts when my husband doesn't go around the house and night, before bed, to make sure all the doors are locked and the house is secure. I know we live in a real neighborhood now, with nice neighbors, who have dogs....and WE have a dog. But dang it, I just don't feel right if my house isn't locked down like a fort.

And my car? Yeah - when I go into gas stations or the store....it's locked. The husband gives me soooo much crap for this.

So, if you ever plan to break into my house? Good luck!

4 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

I lock my phone and always the house, but please, please steal my car. I need a new one. lol!

CreativeMish said...

I love the door too.. Even all day while I'm at home. I don't lock my phone though. I do like my car even if running to pay for gas etc.. too

Perfectly Unperfect said...

I lock everything too...well not my phone...but everything else.

I feel your pain about being the only one to lock everything.

I am also the only one that knows how to:
shut the windows and doors
turn off the ceiling fans
turn off the lights {even if I hadn't been in the room with the light on}
put the window up in the car, that is on the passenger side~I drive everywhere
turn the air up when we leave the house
turn off the oven....and so forth and so on.

What is it with men??? Oy.

Lo said...

i'm so obsessive about locking the doors!!! my husband keeps the front door unlocked while he's at hoem... some random could just walk in!! eeeep. also? our bedroom window doesn't lock and it skeeves me out so much!!! whenever i go into a gas station my doors are locked up tight on my car. can't help it. was raised by a woman who came from chicago- not russia, where you're in the boonies!!