Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Fact #57

(First of all - before I even begin this post....it's been since FEBRUARY since I posted a random fact?!?!??? Seriously - you people need to keep me in line because I know some of you must lose sleep over not knowing useless, random facts about me. Ha....ha.....only NOT.)
Back to our regular schedule....hopefully. I'll try.
I do not eat the heel pieces on a loaf of bread.
I'm not sure why. I do the same thing with cheese. I just cannot eat the outside piece for some reason!! Normally, I'm an embarrassment to society and I throw them away......however, since we have so many friendly ducks in our neighborhood, I think I will start saving those pieces for them. See, good deed and all.

4 comments:

Lo said...

yep, i don't eat em either. i grab slices from the direct center until i'm about a nub and a slice away, and then it's bye bye bread and hello ducks. just can't do it!

♥Jacqueline said...

LOL, I do the same thing. So, you're all good! I do the same as Lo, I grab the nicest slices from the middle and go from there. They have to be equivalent in sizes. I think I'm more anal, I could go on and on and on.....

Perfectly Unperfect said...

I don't end them either. In fact, I don't like the end piece of anything.

When I make brownies or a cake {that is left in the baking dish} I eat a piece from the middle.

No end pieces for me at all. Luckily I have Spanky around to eat all the end pieces of things for me.

Itskellerific said...

I don't eat the heel either. In fact, I can't think of anyone I know that willingly does.

Maybe you're not so weird afterall?