Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Fact #55

I can't stand bananas. (the lady in my office is eating one now and I want to gag)
Ugh. They are gross. They are slimey and I hate the mushy noise when people eat them. Blech! I can't do anything banana-flavored either. Although, I do love banana bread....when it's warm, with lots of butter. And I can also do pineapple-orange-banana juice, but only if it has coconut rum in it. :-] Hee hee. Other than those two exceptions, I refuse to eat bananas. The child LOVES them, and every time he offers me one, I smile through the urge to hurl and politely tell him "no thanks, it's for you!" and he shoves it in his mouth.




2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

That is funny! I like them if they're still just a tiny bit green. Once they start to ripen and get mushy... no way!!! Have you ever had my banana cookies? If you like banana bread you would love the cookies..

Sandee said...

I, too, can't stand bananas. GAG!
.......unless of course it's banana bread(minus the nuts) and REAL BUTTER, or banana cookies. I have the coconut rum. I'll have to get the pineapple-orange-banana juice and try that. Wouldn't that be an awesome daiquiri!!