Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's that time of year!

It's that time.
Time to endulge in a little piece of heaven.
What am I talking about, you ask?

Girl Scout Cookies!!! Since I have lived at my house, not ONE Girl Scout has come to my house. I have to seek them out every year - usually at their tables set up in front of local stores. I used to be a Girl Scout myself, so I feel the obligation to support this program.

Well this year, my friends, a Girl Scout came to me! She is the daughter of my daycare people and I brought the form to my work and sent out e-mails to work people and friends and family. Please support this group!! For those local readers of my blog, I have an order form if you would like to order. It's a good cause and dang those cookies are good!!!

1 comment:

Lo said...

oh. mah. gawd. i have been tryin to get my greedy lil hands on these cookies FOR EVAH. how on EARTH DO I ORDER?????? i am SO FREAKIN GAME.

my email- laurengailc@gmail.com email me!!! i want thin mints!!! oh girl i am SO EXCITED!!!!