Friday, January 30, 2009

Movie Review: The Women


I LOVED this movie. The husband hated it. Don't watch this movie with a man. It's a ladies' movie through and through - with an all-female cast. I laughed so hard, and also cried. There are so many amazing actresses in this movie!! I highly recommend watching it with a group of girlfriends, or alone. But not with a man. Because they will whine from beginning to end with phrases such as "is this stupid thing over yet?" Hypothetically. Because that didn't happen in my house or anything. ;-]

3 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

YAY!!!! YOU FINALLY WATCHED IT! I loved this movie also! Thanks to Redbox and Mickey D's for allowing me to watch such a great movie! LOL!

Lo said...

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told you to watch this like MONTHS AGO woman!!! next time listen to me bc i know all!!!!!!

ahem. or. i know a good chick flick when i see one. did you notice that there was not ONE MAN in that movie? ;)

CreativeMish said...

It is fabulous! I watched it on a Sunday while the Handyman was working.