Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mr. Clean-Up - To The Rescue

So this is what I let the child do while I am getting ready for work in the mornings. I open up the bottom drawer, which is full of storage containers, and let him have at it.


It makes him happy. The mess makes him happy.

He tosses around the lids and sometimes even matches up the lids with the right containers. I tell ya, I really AM surrounded by geniuses.

And about 10 minutes before it's time to leave, I tell him it's time to clean up the mess.
And I think he gets even MORE excited about that part. It's strange that a child gets so excited to clean up. But I don't utter a word. Because this is acceptable behavior! A child that obeys and minds his manners? That's an angel. (though there is always a time and place for goofing off....and we do plenty of that, let me assure you)

*sigh*

He makes a mama proud! I could not have asked for a better kid.

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

He is well mannered and behaved! You now have proof that he can clean, so if he ever gives you lip, you can pull them out and show him! LOL

Lo said...

hahahaha that is AWESOME! dude. your kid totally rocks my socks clear off into the next state and then some.