Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Movie Review: Shawshank Redemption



Ok, so I know this movie has been out for-ev-errrrrrrr, but I have never seen it. And every time someone hears that I have never seen it, I sort of get chewed out!! So I finally put it on our Netflix queue and we watched it. I LOVED this movie. It's amazing. What a story!! Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors and he was brilliant in this movie. If you haven't seen this movie (which, I'm sure I was the last human walking this earth who had NOT seen it), GO GET IT. Watch it. And love it.

5 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

About time lady! Now don't you see what you've been missing?? LOL Great movie...

Marchelle said...

yeah, i'm guessing you probably were the last person on earth to see it, but i still love ya! its awesome isn't it?! one of my hubby's faves!

Brandy said...

Maybe I'M the last?

But yeah, I've heard this movie is AMAZING.

Lo said...

oh my goodness!! i cannot believe you had never seen this! have you seen 'the usual suspects'????? or 'breakfast club'???

Jenn said...

I haven't seen either of those movies, Lo. I'm not sure what rock I have been under for movies because I have seen more than my fair share of movies in my life!! Just the wrong ones apparently!