Sunday, July 12, 2009

Step AWAY From the Computer

Ok, who did this to me?!!?? Damn this program and the photo-editing class. I now have no life.

My every thought is consumed by what pictures I have {answer: thousands} and how can I possibly edit them differently?


{Answer: a thousand different ways.....for thousands of different photos}


Someone, just please remember to slide some bread and water underneath the guest bedroom/office door.


Because there is a good {guaranteed} chance that I may not come out for a while.


And honey, you don't mind watching the boy for 17 hours straight, do you?



Excellent.

Now, where was I?

{All of these are obviously from my wedding.....the arch being my favorite. And clearly I'm a fan of using multiple textures.}



1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

Those are definitely ones to get printed, those are nice!