Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Photoshop Elements Tutorial: Class 13

This was the last class (besides the final review class) of the Jessica Sprague tutorial for editing in Photoshop Elements 7. I am amazed at how quickly I fell in love with this program. And I'm sure I am only hitting the tip of the iceberg on what this program is capable of.....and my skills.

So our last task was to create a collage and use some cute brushes to spice up the border. The pictures are original....I didn't do any special editing since they were going to end up quite small in this 8x8 project.

Here is my finished product:

I cannot wait to do more of Jessica Sprague's classes.....even if I have to pay for them. It's an investment I am more than willing to make in an effort to fine-tune my photography skills. Thanks to everyone who followed along and all of the comments are much appreciated.