Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photoshop Elements Tutorial: Class 2

Class two of my http://www.jessicasprague.com/ Photoshop Elements 7 editing tutorial involved brushes. In essence, this involves creating layers {like a stamp, if you will} that will overlay your pictures.
There are thousands of brush types out there available for download {some free, some for purchase}. The class came with some samples, so that's what I used. I am definitely going to do some searching for free brushes to add to my collection.

So, here is my original photograph:


And here is what it looks like after brushing it:




It's really quite a simple change to the picture, but I can't wait to dive into some more complex brushing and see what fun things I can do with my pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blue and green really go well with the picture. Great job! Huge