Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Day in the Sun

I took the day off work yesterday to recover from the concert and play with my family. We started off the day with a nice breakfast, then ventured out to see the new Harry Potter movie. We dropped the child off with my mother and headed out with my younger cousins to see the movie. After the movie was over, we stopped back by to pick up the child and headed to the country club for some swimming. It was hot .... the pool was perfect.
We hit the ball around a little bit....
Let Carter play with some smaller toys....
Relaxed in the sun....

And then the display of mad skills began.

My son is a fearless child. If it were up to him, we wouldn't even be holding his hands. He would just jump right in. I'm not ready for that yet.


However, someone had to go and steal the spotlight and show off his diving board tricks.

{he ended up tucking into a dive}

{and some flips}
Overachiever.

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

He'll be a fish before you know it!! Love the diving pictures

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since swimming in a pool. Looks like lots of fun! It would be fun to have a cannon ball contest. lolz