Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Helper

Carter LOVES helping. And he LOVES water. So when there is a task that involves both those things.....he's in hog heaven!

He got to spend some time with my parents last weekend while I was at a scrapbooking class. This was what he was up to when I returned to their house.

Helping Grandma Barb water her flowers out back.


He hasn't mastered "smelling" flowers, so he leans over and blows on them, like he's blowing out candles on a cake. It's the cutest thing!!

He is quite fond of flowers and is very gentle with them.

Here is one of the flowers.....I have no idea what it is. I'm not as keen to them as my son is!




2 comments:

Itskellerific said...

Ooh, texture and a clipping mask!

ck said...

Love those shots of your son with your mom.

Watching my kids have fun with my mom is one of my favorite sights.