Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photoshop Elements Tutorial: Class 3

So this class was all about creating a vintage, hand-tinted look. I really like this feature because it's basically desaturating {taking out a lot, but not all, of the color} a photo, but then adding some hand tints in all the right places. I have done this with some of my own photos, so I feel I have a firm grasp on this.

However, for this class, I picked a different picture, which was NOT the best picture to pick {which I realized when I was almost done...too late}.

So, here is my original picture:



And here is my finished product:



Here is one that I had done on my own, prior.....which I think turned out much better than the one above:

This was quite more involved than the previous two classes. I really like these options, but they are definitely for specific photos, not just any pick in your album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! It really makes a difference in the photos. Sounds like a fun class to take.

Btw I love that you are still blogging!!

CreativeMish said...

Great job!