Friday, May 29, 2009

Time for a New Pool


The time has come. A new pool was on the shopping list today. Not a fancy one....because we still have our hook-up at the country club and I plan to take full advantage of that this summer. So there is no point in us spending a ton of money on a pool.....until we have to. So a $15 beauty at Toys 'r Us will work for this summer.


And trust me, he's perfectly happy with it.

I even bought a blow-up mini basketball hoop. And about passed out while blowing the dang thing up!

He had a fantastic time tonight and I'm sure he will be out in the pool every afternoon after work.

Brrrrr!!!
My sweet, little guy.
















(none of these were edited using the new program....I still have to figure out how to save those. One of the many projects for this weekend)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

That's a super cool looking pool! Ross made me dump the water out of Jeff's just so that we wouldn't "ruin" his lawn... Ugh...

Kristina said...

Sorry, this is Jacque. I forgot to log my friend out. LOL ;o)