Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Night Out

We went out to the Old Spaghetti Factory tonight. The food was average - nothing spectacular, and nothing I will rush back to have again.
However, what I could have spent hours doing is shooting Carter all over downtown Boise. All the old brick and buildings make for some great shots - though Eric started rolling his eyes, so we left.
This one was just walking to the restaurant. My little guy - all alone on an empty sidewalk.
Daddy and son on their way.
This one was just silly and I messed around with all the editing functions and came up with something totally off the wall. I can't even remember what I did - but it's fun and not very traditional.

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

SO CUTE! Well, at least you got to eat on the Boss' dime! :o)

Brandy said...

So cute. I'm not really a big fan of Old Spaghetti Factory either!