Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally! With a Capital "F"

I have been waiting for this day for a looooonnnnnnng time, now. Patiently, might I add.
The ticket sales date has FINALLY been announced for the best concert (hopefully) I will ever attend....well, next to Keith Urban of course. Because that man is just delicious.
However, coming THIS summer:
Kenny Chesney
Miranda Lambert
Lady Antebellum

And I love them all. We will be going with some friends, my parents, and my aunt and uncle and I.AM.STOKED. Price doesn't matter. I will be there.





3 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

I bet it will be worth each and every dime! :o)

Marchelle said...

they're coming here too, with zach brown band (!!!!) and montgomery gentry! last year when KC was here he played in our new stadium and i heard it sounded HORRIBLE (1st concert ever in the new stadium) but apparently they are working on that for this year... hubby and i might get tix if we can find them b/c we love all of them, i especially like miranda, and he likes zach brown, well, and miranda... lol
i feel like i've told you this already, deja vu? oh well... i'm rambling either way.
have fun!!!!

Lo said...

omg i'm so jealous!!!!!! i LOVE KENNY CHESNEY. seriously- everyone is so shocked to find i love country... sigh. so jealous. WISH I COULD GO!!! take pics :)