Friday, May 15, 2009

Movie Review: Taken


This movie was fantastic. Although, I do have to say, I don't think I've seen many movies with Liam Neeson because his voice is quite distracting and creepy. However, if you can ignore that, the movie rocks. Lots of good action. Based on the story that his 17 year old daughter and her friend take off to Europe under the guise of visiting a bunch of museums. What they are really after are all the U2 concerts.....all across Europe. And Daddy isn't too thrilled about that. And of course, being young and stupid, they give out too much info to a cute boy at the airport and wind up kidnapped and sold into the sick world of human trafficking. Daddy, being retired special forces, takes off to find his daughter and her friend.

3 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

I've seen him in the Hunt for Red October with Harrison Ford. His voice was creepy then too! Lol Anywho, kind of reminds me of the movie Brokedown Palace with Kate Beckinsale and Claire Danes, crazy what will happen when you're not in the states...

Lo said...

i loved this movie!!! and i didn't even want to watch it- vlad made me. i'm glad he did- LOVED it!!

Adorned with Lace said...

great movie! and that stuff is REAL! It really opened my eyes to all that.