Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Organization Turns on the Nerd in Me

Do you see the mess below?
It's my scrapbooking mess. MESS being the operative word. I wasn't able to get the BIG table that I wanted, so I am quite cramped with my small table. And the small table would be sufficient IF I could get all the stuff off of it.
So I asked the hubby if he could build me some shelves. But that would require actually going to pick out wood, sanding, painting, installing, etc. And I was wanting some immediate results. And I remembered some white, metal shelving that came with the house. So I marched out to the garage and found my treasure. And then set the hubby to work.
Then I took all the stuff off my table and gave it a new, more organized, spiffy home. And I LOVE it.
It's so neat and orderly......and that makes me a happy gal.....who is now off to scrapbook!




4 comments:

Itskellerific said...

Oh my, this turns me on too.

Feels wonderful, doesn't it?

I see you have the Close to My Heart ink pads. I'm going to email you some pictures of a cute project I did with them.

♥Jacqueline said...

Those look FABULOUS! I wish I had a spiffy corner of my own to sit and scrap. *sigh* Anywho, They look great!

Amy and Cole said...

LOOK AT ALL OF THAT CTMH STUFF!! DAMN YOU!!! I AM SO JEALOUS! K We have to get together to scrapbook asap!!!

CreativeMish said...

Love the new shelves!