Monday, May 11, 2009

Anticipation!


Soooooo this weekend, I am headed for the mountains with some close friends. And let me tell ya, the fact that I will be driving to the cabin in like 4 days is quite appealing and is, frankly, all that's getting me through this week. And the weather is supposed to be fantastic! Even better! It's a girls only weekend.....no husbands, no boyfriends, no children. Period. There will be games, mexican food, and most definitely, adult beverages. I'm planning on having a fabulous time, surrounded by good people.

Because this, my friends? Is paradise.

5 comments:

Marchelle said...

i wanna go! i wanna go!! pick me! pick me!!!!!

Perfectly Unperfect said...

You girls are so lucky to be having a girl's weekend getaway.

I am so jealous.

Hope your week goes by fast and your weekend goes by slow {in a good way}.

Have an awesome weekend and have an adult beverage for me!!

Itskellerific said...

Jealous!

♥Jacqueline said...

I can't BELIEVE this one got passed me!! Yay! You did a post!! Woo Hoo!

♥Jacqueline said...

Good thing I have 3 SD cards for my camera. I have a feeling I'm going to need all 3! LOL ;o)