Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Other Guys

Ok, ok. So the concert wasn't just Jessica Simpson. Rascal Flatts were the main show of the night. And I'm not a HUGE fan, to say the least, but I did have a great time. They, too, played the new stuff mixed with the old (better) stuff. And they are definitely entertainers. It was a high energy show. And they talked to the crowd plenty.....stressing that despite the economic situation that is impacting everyone, they really appreciate us spending some extra money to come out and support them. They are definitely some funny guys!

They brought this little girl on stage......walked her all around, sang to her, let her sing.....and then signed her hat. It was so sweet!! And she never even smiled. If that happened to ME as a little kid? I probably would have taken his mic and stole the show, lol!

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

I agree.. They're not the best vocally but they can entertain. I seen them a couple of years ago with Blake Shelton and Keith Anderson

♥Jacqueline said...

Loved their first 2 cd's, haven't purchased any newer ones. I haven't seen them in concert, but in comparison to Miss Taylor Swift, they're my favorite :oP