Friday, February 20, 2009

A Random MeMe About US.

I figured I could do one of these about me and the hubby.
What are your middle names?
My middle name is Morgan. His is Ryan. Carter was lucky enough to get his middle name.

How long have you been together?
Well let's see.....we met back in 7th grade and "went out" back then. This time around, we have been together almost 3 years.


How long did you know each other before you started dating?
That's a difficult question given the fact that we have "dated" a couple times now. We'll assume this question is directed toward our adult dating life, though we have "known" each other since 7th grade.


Who asked whom out?
I don't know, really. I was engaged to someone else when we got back in touch with each other. Things were going way downhill in the engagement, so Eric took me out to play pool and have drinks every couple of nights as my "therapy". And then played the good guy and told me that I deserved better than what the current dude was giving me. It finally sunk in, I guess.


How old are each of you?
We are both 27

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Probably mine.


Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Money, I guess. We used to have ridiculous, drawn out fights. Ask any of our friends who received pissed off text messages or phone calls. However, through some counseling (professional and on our own), we have really come a long way. Money still sucks though.


Did you go to the same school?
We both went to the same middle school. We went to different high schools, however. I went to college. He did not.


Are you from the same home town?
We sure are.


Who is smarter?
That's a dumb question. There are obviously areas where one of us is smarter. I can tell you the laws, he can build a house. We are both incredibly book smart though - no one likes playing trivia games with me anymore.


Who is the most sensitive?
Actually, he is.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We have gotten away from this. Usually, a mexican place.


Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Progresso and Cozumel, Mexico

Who has the craziest exes?
I think we both have some special ones, lol!


Who has the worst temper?
Me. By far.

Who does the cooking?
We both cook. Not together very often. He doesn't have the patience and I get pissed off.


Who is the neat-freak?
Neat is not in his vocabulary.


Who is more stubborn?
Me.


Who hogs the bed?
We would both say the other does. But honestly, he does.

Who wakes up earlier?
Usually I do.

Where was your first date?
We went to Tony Roma's for BBQ and then played mini golf.

Who is more jealous?
Both. It's a nasty, nasty tie.

How long did it take to get serious?
Not long at all. I broke off my engagement, took several "mental health days" for myself. Took the time to get over it. And then he moved in a couple weeks later. It was fast.
Who eats more?
Him


Who does the laundry?
I do it. I have started making him fold and put away his own stuff though.

Who's better with the computer?
Me. By far.


Who drives when you are together?
Both. Well, not at the same time. Just depends on who feels like driving.

1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

OK. I'll admit it. I'm a blog topic stealer. I'm guilty, so you'd better lock me up and throw away the key... LOL ;o)

Just thought to let you know that like always, I'm a copy cat, so I'll be stealing this from you...