Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Nothingness

So my cold is finally gone. I still have an occasional cough, but that's something I can deal with. Now that the cough is gone, I can get back to my 5:30 a.m. workout routine. Which I LOVE. And for those who know me, you are probably wondering how I possibly enjoy anything at 5:30 a.m., let alone working out. But seriously - it works for me. I am ready for the day by the time I get home. I don't stumble around getting ready for work. I'm actually awake and get ready faster.
And on my way out this morning, I grabbed another Dane Cook CD and popped that into the car. Talk about improving your mood 100% before you even get to work! I love the man. It even improved my mood so much that when I pulled in to work and saw that someone had been pulled over by a cop.....and for some reason, it made sense to this person to not park in a parking spot, but to park sideways, taking up FOUR damn spots....I just laughed. Seriously? Why not just pull into ONE parking spot? That makes sense to me. However, I'm finding more and more in life that what makes sense to me, doesn't make sense to a whole lot of other people.
We took Carter swimming yesterday. There was this very white trash couple (I think she had more classy tattooes than he did) that were seriously getting a little too friendly in the pool. Yes! During a family swim time, no less! That's true class right there. And when they walked over to the hot tub, we left. Blech. Gym memberships are NOT cheap.....which makes me wonder how these people get in.
And my child meows now. It's so freakin' cute! He's starting to get a lot better with repeating words we give him. But he listens to the cat far more than he listens to us. We have been put in our place, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Itskellerific said...

Ugh! I HATE it when people get frisky in a public pool. Well, any pool for that matter. Such poor taste and so inconsiderate to other swimmers. Those things are filled with bacteria, why anyone would want to introduce that nasty water to thier vagina is beyond me.

We went to our apartment's pool last summer (indoor, very well maintained) and walked in on a small teenage orgy. It was lovely, let me tell you...