Monday, February 2, 2009

An Evening in the Snow

Saturday was our friend, Nicole's birthday. Her choice? Tubing up at Bogun Basin (the ski resort 16 miles straight up the mountain from Boise). Neither Nicole nor I had ever been to Bogus before, so this was going to be an adventure!!
We caught up to some pretty cool fog and a great sunset. (Please note, I didn't bring the "good" camera because I was scared of crashing in the snow and breaking it. So the little Kodak came along as backup!)
Up at the mountain!
Awwwww......why does he still look so tan?! It's freakin' January!!
I still don't know how Rob managed this shot by just holding his arm out. I thought for sure he was going to cut me out and I insisted that we set the timer. But HE insisted that he knew what he was doing. I guess he knew what he was doing. I love this picture!

I'm ready to go!!

So is Nicole!
Waiting in line at the bottom of the tubing hill. It was fantastic!! Such a rush - I definitely want to go again and it's safe enough that I would take Carter.

The men.
Afterwards, we went out to a bar to celebrate Nicole's birthday. It was a great night!


2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time. I didn't even know that they have a tubing hill..

Cristie said...

What a great idea. I'd like to take my kids up there. Is the tubing all day and what is the cost? Thanks!!