Thursday, February 5, 2009

Project of Looooove

So I may have started a tad early with the Valentine's Day stuff. However, in my defense, the supplies and candy I needed was on sale at good 'ole Wally World, and I had the extra money. The plan made sense to me! Last year, I did the boring card with candy conversation hearts for all the kids at Carter's daycare. This year, I decided to do something a little more original and creative.


So, I bought several different kinds of candy and these cute candy bags, with shiny, silver twisty-ties.

And, being the ever-organized person that I am, I lined up all the bags and distributed the candy equally.

Then, I wrote the kids' names on their respective bags and added the twisty-ties. And I'm all set to go!

And yes, there was extra candy........so I dumped it in the dish on the kitchen table. The best ones are the hershey kisses that have chocolate on the outside and a cherry filling. To die for!! And the bag was only $1 - score!


4 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Nothing better than cheap candy! Cute goodie bags!

Itskellerific said...

Where do you get this energy? Not that Valentine's stuff is hard to assemble... but I was going to mail Valentine's for Spencer and decided it required too much effort.

Now I HAVE to do it becasue you did it and you are a much busier woman than me, I will feel like a lazy slob now if I don't. Thanks a lot. ;)

Lo said...

this is too cute!!!! i love seeing moms doing little stuff like this for all the kids in their kids classes. SO CUTE and so giving and awesome i LOVE IT!!!

and you my have ocd. just sayin'. :)

Anonymous said...

Organized does not equal OCD....