Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Dream Finally Come True

For those who don't know, I am a massive fan of Jessica Simpson. I have followed her career since.....well, as far back as I can remember. I watched her reality show religiously.....I own all the seasons. I'm not an obsessed fan. I'm just a fan. And let me tell ya, the girl can SING. She is one of my favorites. And last night? Last night, I got to see her perform LIVE. It was amazing. SHE was amazing. Despite all the negative media surrounding her lately, she comes to the stage and impresses upon her fans to break through the walls of uncertaintly and push on in life.
And she sang songs new and old......everyone sang along....and she was definitely well received. Maybe it had something to do with those shorts! And I'm tellin' ya....the media is HARSH. Because if they are callin' HER fat? Yikes....I don't even know what that makes me!

4 comments:

Itskellerific said...

I haven't listened to any of her country music, but I like Jessica Simpson. I especially loved her reality show, she was so funny!

Her perfume smells good too, but its a total rip off of one of my favorites - Betsey Johnson.

I'm glad you got to see her and that is meant so much to you! Was Eric drooling over those legs?

Jenn said...

I LOVE her perfume. I have a bottle in my bathroom.

Eric didn't go to the concert....just me and my friend, Nicole. We had a blast!

♥Jacqueline said...

Not much of a fan, but it looks like it was a lot of fun... Maybe for the next one we can go... ;o)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Good for you. Nice to hear some positive stuff for this gal. She sure takes a lot of crap so when someone post there excitment its a great change. Your pictures show she is happy. That is a good thing given whats been going on.
Can you share some other things about her comments. What songs she sang, what your favourite is off her new album. Did she mention Tony? Any details? I will never probably get to see her but follow her closley too.
Thanks.