Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Random Fact #29

My favorite comedian is DANE COOK.



It doesn't help matters that he's extremely good looking.

Ok, he's H*O*T.

And I would have his babies if he would let me. Seriously.
Everyone has comedians that they like - people that just tickle your funny bone with every word that comes out of their mouth. Dane is that for me. He's hilarious. He could recite the alphabet and I would be peeing my pants with laughter. For my birthday last year, I received tickets to his show - excellent tickets. And I LOVED it. He's amazingly funny. I invite you to check out his stuff - either on his website www.danecook.com or look up his stuff on youtube. I warn you now - he *can* be crude, and he does swear. So if you are looking for some good, clean, family humor......Dane is NOT your man. He's my man. And he's amazing.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I've only seen a few of his skits. I'll have to borrow your DVD's and watch them sometime.... since I don't have satellite all summer..