Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Time

Can you tell I'm catching up on pictures?

We had a BBQ to celebrate some birthdays this weekend at my grandmother's house. Since we have so many family members, we have a get together every couple of months and just celebrate a bunch of birthdays at a time. Gifts were getting to be too expensive, so we now forego the gifts and just have tons of food. Can't argue with that!!
Here is Carter with my Aunt Brenda...eating ice cream and spitting. He spits now. It's fun. No really.

The next two pictures are Carter hanging out with my brother, Dana, and his girlfriend, Tracy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He is growing and progressing so darn fast! I beg of you, please leave him with Grandma Michelle while you go camping this weekend. I want more than a little while to see, hug, kiss, and get to know him..and him me. Selfish, aren't I?
love you guys....Grandma Dort