Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Independence Day!!!! (uh, a day late)

So I couldn't post our pictures last night because it was late and I might have been a little intoxicated. ;-) That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Anyway, here are pictures and a recap of last night.

We had several people over for our BBQ/fireworks. We played a couple drinking games to get the night started.

Carter wasn't sure what to think of the sparklers at first. He really liked all the fireworks. I took the approach of holding him and clapping while the fireworks were going off, so he would know it's a happy time, and nothing to be afraid of. I think I did the right thing because by the end of the night, he was jumping around in my lap every time we would light a firework. Yay me! He would also reach for the sparklers....I'm so glad he did well.



Family picture time.

I think we make a pretty darn good looking couple.......and cute children too!

No comments: