Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Photo

We were able to get out with Eric's mom and her fabulous camera this weekend - we shot photos to be included with the wedding invitations (yes, we finally got those done.....no, you can't see them yet) and the matte photo to be used at the wedding for guests to sign. We also shot a couple family pictures since we needed a new one. Michelle is going to give me a disc of all the photos this coming weekend so I can play with them, but she sent me a sneak peak last night. Here is the family photo.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Nice photo. What a beautiful family you make.

CindyDianne said...

Very nice.

This is my first time to your blog! Congratulation on your upcoming wedding! Where in the Caribbean are you planning to honeymoon? My husband and I went to Couples Swept Away in Negril Jamaica last year for our honeymoon and have been dying to go back...

Jenn said...

cindydianne - We are going on a cruise. Leaving from Tampa, stopping in Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico. I'm so excited! How did you find my blog? Congrats on your son graduating and heading off to college!