Saturday, June 20, 2009

My First Popcicle!

The other night, it was really nice outside. So, my parents took me to the store and bought a box of (100% fruit, no sugar added) popcicles! I had never had one before and they kept telling me I should be excited!

So, I gave it a try.

And b...b...b...brrrrrrrr those things are cold!!!


But they told me to keep eating, or it would melt and be all gone!

So I kept eating.
But I wanted to share.
So I gave Daddy a bite.


And Mommy, too!


And then I had a great idea!

I just knew the cat wanted a bite.


And the dog!


But all that sharing was melting my popcicle!

Uh oh! Guess what happened?


It fell off the stick onto the ground!


And let me tell ya, I wasn't too happy about that.

And to make it worse, Daddy said I was all sticky and he sprayed me down with the hose!!!


Sheesh!! Good thing it was really warm outside!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Those are awesome! I love popsicles too!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love popsicles, too!!