Monday, June 22, 2009

Movie Review: He's Just Not That Into You


This movie was definitely cute. And it has Bradley Cooper in it. Can you say HELLO EYE CANDY?! Wow....those eyes, that smile......that body! Am I getting off-track here? Anyway, there were too many high-profile actors in this movie, if you ask me. But it was a good movie with a good story. Not so much a chick-flick. Go rent it! And then go google shirtless pictures of Bradley Cooper. I'm not saying I did......but I wouldn't judge YOU if you did it!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

LOL. Yeah right. You know you did. ;o) It was a cute movie - although, I wonder how they were able to pay the price for all them actors....

CreativeMish said...

I googled Bradley Cooper. I'm not very star struck so I don't know very many by name. Yes he is hunk!