Thursday, June 11, 2009

I LOVE It

My son is now at the age where he loves to wrestle. He and Eric gang up on me, and it's "tackle mommy" time! And can I just say: I.LOVE.IT. Love it!

He loves to tickle me, and pinch my nose, catching me off guard....so then I laugh and it comes out like a pig snort. Which makes HIM laugh even harder.

And I think to myself, this world is a beautiful place. (anyone know who sings that?)

I do, however, get sad because no one is standing by to take pictures of the three of us rolling around in our bed, laughing and peeking out from under the covers to scare each other, laughing even harder, wiggling our toes to "this little piggy", watching my son laugh....because I am responsible for that. HIS happiness. Which, in turn, equates to MY happiness. And I? I am SO happy.

1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

Those are the best! Jeff and I "wrestle" on the floor. I try to make it look like he knocked me over, and he takes off from there. Who'da thunk boys could be so fun?