Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bonding

Since Eric is out of town for work for a while, it's just me and the kid. And I love it that way. We always have a fun time together!! And from the sound of it, this week will be spent mostly at the pool. Woo hoo!!!
Today, though, we spent most of the day at home. My brother is moving, so we went to see his new digs. And it was really hot outside, so I decided on the ride home that we were going to hit the pool.......the one out back.
And since Eric is gone, the timer function on my camera has become my friend.

Carter has taken on a new fascination with the hose. He loves squirting people!! It's hilarious to watch him.....and he's always quite peeved when the pool is full and it's time to turn off the water.

But before that happens, he has to load the pool with his arsenal of toys.

Which includes every single ball in the yard.


And the hoop, of course.
And his cute, little tush. It was a perfect day to soak up the sun....mid-90s.

But then he was greesy from all the sunscreen, so he hit the indoor pool for a good scrub-down.

And then we goofed around in the kitchen while I prepped dinner. The camera was a royal pain for these last two shots. It wouldn't use the auto flash, so these are quite grainy. Oh well...I still love them.


Tomorrow, we hit the big pool with my two cousins. Always guaranteed to be a good time!




2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Such a fun time! I can't seem to get rid of my husband. How did you get rid of yours again?? LOL

♥Jacqueline said...

Ha Ha, I have the same exact coffee pot. Huh.