Saturday, November 8, 2008

Reminiscing

So I decided to clean out our closet today. Well, just my side. I have clothes in there that have not been worn in.....well, I don't know how long. I plan to take all the clothes to the Goodwill, which is less than half a mile from our house.

I pulled out a box and inside was my Letterman's jacket. Ahhh memories. I was fully decorated, lol! Lots of pins for softball, National Honor Society, and my medal for winning the District Championship. I had forgotten about the medal. It was in one of the pockets on the jacket. What memories!! I keep going back and forth on getting rid of the jacket or keeping it. I only wore it a handful of times, but it seems wierd to get rid of it. So I guess it'll go back in the box where it came from, to be pulled out again in a couple of years.

1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

Oh, you should definitely keep it. What a wonderful keepsake for Carter when he's all grown up. When you're long gone, it shows all your achievements in your lifetime. I'm sure there would be regrets, besides, those things are not cheap.

;o)