Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Fact #47

I do not drink enough water.

Seriously. What is the suggested amount you should intake daily? 8 glasses? I'm lucky to get ONE glass in during the course of my day. I'm horrible about water. I can only drink it if something is making me thirsty for it. Like, say, chocolate cookies (only if milk is not available), the lemon pound cake from Starbucks that I am now eating, etc. I just can't sit down and drink a glass of water. And when I DO drink water, it has to be ice water. ICE cold. And nothing else. I had big problems during my pregnancy because I didn't get enough water. And water is KEY during pregnancy. I can't count how many times my doctor and mom bugged me about water. I finally had to get those little Crystal Light flavor packets and do water that way because plain old water just wasn't appealing enough for me.

1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

That's too funny. I've always said that I was H2O intolerant. As a matter of fact, I too have those crytal light thingys in my desk at work. Left over from my pregnancy. I bet you the docs and Crystal Light people conspired together. Hmmm, women need more water, let's make it finally taste good. LOL!!