Friday, November 7, 2008

My Thoughts

I'm hoping to have a good weekend.
Deep conversations were had last night.
We are going out to dinner tonight for my birthday (I like to celebrate early, lol). We may or may not catch a movie after that.
Tomorrow, I am going to the movies with a friend. I am getting out of the house and getting some ME time, which I find extremely important. Eric will watch Carter and I will have fun.
Sunday is my birthday. I plan to go to my parents' house for dinner and presents. Who knows what else the day will hold.
So far, it's sounding like a nice weekend. Hopefully everything pans out.

4 comments:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Happy early Birthday!!! Enjoy your weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun ahead.

♥Jacqueline said...

What a FABULOUS background you have! Hmmm, I wonder what movie you and your "friend" will see??? LOL ;o)

See you Saturday!

♥Jacqueline said...

You seceded! You took off that blog post! Tsk Tsk. You shouldn't feel bad about your views and feelings...

Jenn said...

Had to take it down. Apparently I have to censor my thoughts. On my own blog. Nice.