Wednesday, March 26, 2008

RSVP

For our wedding, we have decided to do our own invitations. Eric's mom is a very talented woman when it comes to cards/scrapbooks/crafty stuff like that. So, she and I are going to make the wedding invitations. Below are some pictures of the basic idea - obviously the colors will be ivory, navy, and peri. Don't they look great?! She's going to put together a sketch of what we are basically going for, with our colors, so I can see what they will actually look like. After that, we will order all the materials and get to work! Hopefully we can spend a couple of weekends (or maybe more!) putting them together, and in the meantime, I can be gathering addresses for all the invitees. Hopefully by the time it's "proper" to send out invitations, we will have all of them put together. I'm very excited to be hand-making the invitations. I hope they turn out fabulous! I'm sure they will.







No comments: