Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random Facts

I thought this would be a fun idea. I think I will randomly post little tid-bits about myself that some or most people might not be aware of. Have fun learning about me!

Random Fact #1: I love reading


I LOVE reading. I remembering keeping a log during one teenage summer of all the books I read and I think my total was 42. I must have been grounded or something! I love sitting down in my spare time and diving into a great story. Some of my favorite authors include James Patterson, J.K. Rowling, Tess Gerritsen, Michael Crichton, Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child, James Rollins, Dan Brown, Janet Evanovich....the list really does go on. I have read so many books in my life and encourage others to do the same. It's a proven fact that it makes you smarter, expands your vocabulary, etc. Whether it's fiction or non-fiction, it's an escape from reality and I love it.

1 comment:

dorothymae said...

Jenn...Mike and I have a wall, about 10 ft wide & 8 ft high, that is nearly full of books. I love to read, but he has a passion for it and can remember characters and their names, and plots from books he read fifty years ago. I know I don't have to tell you, but teach Carter to live in that fantasy world too! And, the wedding invites sound like they are going to be a blast to create. Have fun!