Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Join the Club

So we finally joined the millions of other people out there and got a big screen TV. It's a 42" plasma LCD...........whatever. It's big. It's nice. I don't really care about high-def or all the other new things out there. It's a nice TV though, and we got to redecorate the living room. The big entertainment center went into our bedroom. Which cleared out that entire wall. So we had to get some art, and I put up some pictures. Eric calls it clutter. Typical man.



1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Ooh, nice t.v.!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com