Thursday, March 13, 2008

And More Cake.....

I'm having too much fun looking at cake ideas.

I love the setup of this cake. I'm not wild about the flowers, but I think this cake would look beautiful as ivory, with navy ribbon on the bottom, instead of brown. I love the table set up, too.


I think this cake would also look good with an ivory cake, peri ribbon, and navy flowers.



Again, an ivory cake with navy ribbon.



Ivory cake, with navy ribbon, and then ivory and peri for the twisted ribbon at the base of each layer.



This cake is cool looking - I would love to see it in ivory, with navy beads, and then peri ribbons at the base of each layer.


I guess I'm just going to have to print off pictures and take them to some local vendors and see what they can do for me. I'm sure any vendor can make whatever cake I want....it's just a matter of pricing! Isn't it all?!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I like the second from last with the cakes stackes aren't uniform!