Monday, February 28, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes Part 8

Here are last week's pictures:

Ok, so I snagged this one. But here are the two boys, putting together the baby's crib.

 Carter snagged a picture of my flowers that Eric brought me last week.  It was a high stress week, I needed them!

 Part of his breakfast one morning:
 This is a page from one of his sticker activity books.  It's an under-the-sea book, so there are all sorts of fish/animal/plant stickers.  Apparently he found this one pretty cool.
 And here was the position I was most often found in this week.  The rib/back pain, combined with the cold, thoroughly kicked my ass.  I shouldn't have laid in his bed because we are probably going to pass around the stupid cold again, but we were in the middle of cleaning his room....well, he cleaned anyway.  ;)

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

another great week of pictures :)